Compassionate Adoption Service in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware
Providing Adoption Assistance Nationally & Internationally
If you are looking to adopt or to place your newborn child with an adoptive family, you can get the assistance you need from our birth parent adoption agency, Adoption ARC. We have locations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware and, as a non-profit child welfare agency, we take pride in the work we perform to create families. Since 1994, we have been devoted to this mission and we can help you have confidence as you navigate the adoption process. Our experience in adoption has helped us provide excellent adoption, foster care, and child welfare services.
We assist families with the following kinds of adoptions:
- Domestic adoptions: Adoptive parents are available throughout the United States. These adoptions must adhere to state and federal regulations.
- International adoptions: ARC has a Hague license to partner with accredited agencies from other countries in order to give birth parents more choices of loving families with whom to place their children.
- Agency adoptions: Agency adoptions can be public or private. Public agencies are run by state and local governments. Private agencies go through extensive and continuous state screening before receiving their licenses and accreditations. In addition, private agencies usually provide counseling services to all parties involved.
- Private adoptions: Sometimes called independent adoptions, private adoptions are facilitated by an intermediary. These go-betweens do not have to be licensed and usually do not provide any counseling services. Independent or private adoptions are not legal in Delaware.
- Same-Sex Adoptions: Same-sex couples are welcome to apply and are supported throughout the adoption process.
The main goal of our adoption agency is to help you make a decision that you will feel comfortable and supported with. Our compassionate counselors can help you determine whether adoption is your best option and can make you aware of all your options. If you choose adoption, we can help you work through the logistics of the process.
We can provide you with assistance in a variety of ways, such as:
- Finding prenatal care
- Arranging transportation to appointments
- Making appointments
Nearly 25 years of Honoring the Adoption Triad
We provide a number of adoption services to birth families and adoptive families. Birth families can receive free and confidential counseling that addresses the pregnancy, the newborn, and a number of other aspects of the adoption process. For adoptive families, we make efforts to keep them connected with our agency. Our reason for helping our clients in this manner is that adoption is a lifelong process.
Are you a birth parent
looking for options?
The adoption process is absolutely FREE!
Choose a family to match with your child.
Adoptions provides free alternatives to abortion.
We arrange prenatal care, housing, and more.